We're all cooking more than ever. That's why we've started a new series, Simple Recipes from Top Chefs, where we're going to be regularly providing you with... simple recipes from top chefs.
In this instalment, the walks us through its decadent puntarelle salad with lobster and mullet roe. Support .
im电竞官网-15g mullet roe sauce
3g smoked salt
- Boil the lobster for three minutes in boiling water with celery and lemon.
- Put the lobster in water and ice to stop cooking.
- Cut the puntarelle salad into strips and put them in water and ice for curl.
- Sear the lobster in a pan and season it with oil and smoked salt.
- Season the puntarelle salad with oil, salt and mullet roe sauce.
- Plating: on the bottom put the mullet roe sauce. Then lay down puntarelle salad and the seared lobster cut in small pieces. Finish the plate with a scratch of mullet roe.